Who are we?
The Institute of Project Management is the first internationally accredited certification authority connecting project management education, training, mentoring and post-graduate opportunities in a single, specialist enterprise.
Our purpose is to enable innovation within our community of clients, stakeholders and practitioners through the development and extension of project management knowledge, skills, capacity and culture.
Since 2007, we have been providing specialist project management and continuous improvement support to individuals, industry, government, and the not-for-profit sector. Beyond certification, our services include training needs analysis, accredited education, short courses and project mentoring.
Our dedicated team has formally managed well over 5,000 fully realised projects worth in excess of $10 billion, and have consulted on project management to a number of leading international businesses, government agencies and community organisations.
Our approach is truly consultative, linking people with pathways, academic expertise with business best-practice, and innovation with outcomes. This method is governed by a proven framework of project management that guarantees on-time and on-budget delivery of our services, and an exponential return on your investment.
Why choose us?
- Our team knows you by name, not by number. They are friendly, approachable and available at any time to provide expert advice and mentor support
- We are an Institute dedicated to project management (it’s in the name). No plumbing, hairdressing or general management courses here!
- We are proud of the high graduation and employment rate of our students – over 90%
- We are trusted and respected by industry – employers request our Certification holders
- Our programs are authored by our global network of CPTs – no generic, off-the-shelf content writers here!
- We listen and respond to you – being face-to-face and in the field with the world’s leading project experts, we are abreast of and leading the latest professional thinking and trends