Certified Project Trainer (CPT)
A Certified Project Trainer (CPT) is a proven project expert who communicates knowledge, facilitates learning and inspires the next generation of project leaders.
They bring coursework to life with a worldly repertoire of experiences and stories, while applying high standards of professionalism in all aspects of training and assessment.
In order to be admitted as a Certified Project Trainer, you must:
- Be admitted to the Institute as a Certified Project Master or Certified Project Director
- Have attained the Institute’s Order of Merit (100% in OPEN)
- Complete the trainer skills assessment
- Provide an additional two character references
- Complete the Institute’s online trainer modules (20 hours), and
- Conduct up to 50 hours of supervised classroom training.
Following certification as a CPT, you must:
- Maintain industry currency in project management and vocational education, and
- Participate in and contribute to regular peer and supervisor evaluations.