Are you responsible for leading change?
Perhaps you’re tasked with innovating new approaches or products, reducing costs, growing the business or spearheading disruption?
Whatever the conditions for change, the challenges cannot be understated.
What will I learn?
The 21st century organisation is enormously complex, difficult to understand, and even more difficult to manage.
A volatile mix of dynamics are triggering changes in the workplace. As the complexity increases, effective managers must have a strong knowledge of the people in the organisation and the tasks they perform. And they must have the skills to use that knowledge in practical and flexible ways.
This program will present innovative perspectives on leading organisational change and offers practical ways to solve them.
The issues examined apply across organisations, national boundaries, and technical domains.
What are the benefits?
This workshop is highly interactive, and our semi-structured approach is dynamically responsive to the experience, needs and operating environment of the participants.
Participants are therefore encouraged to share complex, ‘real life’ examples from their professional experience that can be resolved using the best-practice principles of project management.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- understand the impact of change
- support and prepare for impending change
- develop effective change teams
- understand and manage others through change
- identify and respond to individual and organisational resistance, and
- create innovative change solutions.
What is included?
Every Masterclass includes:
- Pre-workshop stakeholder meeting
- Contextualisation of resources
- Integration of corporate assets
- Course delivery
- Certificates of Attendance
- Comprehensive feedback
Additional services that may be quoted include:
- Learner resources (eg notes, folders etc)
- Venue hire (including AV) and catering
- Travel and accommodation
- International guest presenters
- Extended workplace mentoring
How much does it cost?
We work with our clients in a number of capacities including on a negotiated hourly, daily or a fixed rate basis.
Corporate clients are usually charged a fixed fee, as opposed to a per participant rate; although a cap may be placed on participant numbers (usually 25 people per workshop) to guarantee optimum levels of interaction.
At present, we do not offer individual (public) seats on our corporate Masterclasses.