Leading Successful Projects
What is more valuable in the long run – a project manager or a project leader?
Project leadership means using your skills, experience, confidence, and good reputation to take charge of the project team, your customer, and sometimes even the senior leadership in your organisation, and drive – not manage – them toward a successful conclusion.
What will I learn?
This course addresses the knowledge, processes and techniques necessary to successfully employ leadership and development activities for project teams, including:
- establishing a structure to align individual and group competencies with project tasks
- identifying, planning and implementing team development activities
- instituting and applying communication, counselling and conflict resolution protocols
- monitoring and reporting on individual and team performance, and
- implementing continuous improvement processes.
What are the benefits?
This workshop is highly interactive, and our semi-structured approach is dynamically responsive to the experience, needs and operating environment of the participants.
Participants are therefore encouraged to share complex, ‘real life’ examples from their professional experience that can be resolved using the best-practice principles of project management.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- identify and allocate project responsibilities to staff
- motivate staff, convey expectations and ensure outcomes are met
- successfully resolve conflict
- coach and mentor staff to boost performance
- manage and improve staff performance, and
- analyse and review team outcomes, and identify improvement.
What is included?
Every Masterclass includes:
- Pre-workshop stakeholder meeting
- Contextualisation of resources
- Integration of corporate assets
- Course delivery
- Certificates of Attendance
- Comprehensive feedback
Additional services that may be quoted include:
- Learner resources (eg notes, folders etc)
- Venue hire (including AV) and catering
- Travel and accommodation
- International guest presenters
- Extended workplace mentoring
How much does it cost?
We work with our clients in a number of capacities including on a negotiated hourly, daily or a fixed rate basis.
Corporate clients are usually charged a fixed fee, as opposed to a per participant rate; although a cap may be placed on participant numbers (usually 25 people per workshop) to guarantee optimum levels of interaction.
At present, we do not offer individual (public) seats on our corporate Masterclasses.