The Institute of Project Management has partnered with the US Department of Veterans Affairs to deliver all our project management certifications to persons eligible for the following VA education and training programs:
- Post-9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33)
- Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty (MGIB-AD/Chapter 30)
- Montgomery GI Bill – Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR/Chapter 1606)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP/Chapter 1607)
- Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program (DEA/Chapter 35)
Our project management certifications are the first in the world to comprehensively map to your service experience, significantly streamlining the application and accreditation process.
Together with our strategic partners, we can leverage your accumulated project expertise, transitioning you into the most in-demand skill-set and occupation in the world today – project management.